Weekly Coronavirus figures for Bedford Borough published
Originally published by Bedford Borough Liberal Democrats
The latest weekly Coronavirus snapshot for Bedford Borough has been published.
The figures show that in the seven days up to 2nd January:
- 7,049 PCR tests were taken
- There were 3,017 Coronavirus cases (774 more than the previous week)
- The weekly positive cases per 100,000 population was 1,727.1 (up from 1,284.0 in the previous week)
It also shows that:
- 134,192 people, or 79.2% of the 12+ population, had been vaccinated with at least one dose
- 123,444 people, or 72.8% of the 12+ population, had been vaccinated with 2 doses
- 86,305 people, or 47.9% of the 12+ population, had been vaccinated with their Booster or 3rd dose
You can see a larger copy of the chart on Mayor Dave Hodgson's Facebook Page.